I decided to finally learn Mod Configuration Menus, as planning the options and features around the many many restrictions of skyrims message boxes was giving me a headache and requiring i draw flowcharts.
So now balanced leveling has an MCM and i can provide alot more options in a much easier to use format. SkyUi is still optional for the mod, but without it your stuck with the default 1 of each attribute per level. Which is fine for some people.
- Can now toggle the mod on and off within mcm – the function that does the stat manipulation checks for a global variable that is toggled by the mcm button.
- You can toggle Stamina, Health and magicka independently
- You can set how much each value is changed per level. This is retroactive and won’t take affect until your next level up. you can also choose negative values from -50 to 50 in increments of 0.5 for each attribute.
- There is an option to remove bonus stats
- You can hit a button to force the mod to calculate attributes now (when all menus are closed). So you don’t have to wait for a level up to enjoy any settings you changed.
- Note the calculate and remove stats buttons adhere to the individual stat toggles.
Get the mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47910
If you have a request or ideas for more features please leave comment or use the contact page.
With default settings, upon level up all 3 attributes are increased by 1 in addition to regular level up rewards. Specifically changes will be applied after you choose a stat to increase during the normal level up process and then close the menu. This is unavoidable, as it’s the only time a script can tell…
A user requested that carry weight be added, which gave me the idea to add a few other options too. The creation kit wiki doesn’t have any explanation of actor values though. luckily i found a wiki that does: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Console_Commands_(Skyrim)/ActorValues https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim_Mod:Actor_Value_Indices I’m also adding some tooltips and such, after studying up on the woefully undocumented…
The stats bonus is now retroactive. Stats are now calculated based on your current level at level up screen. So if you cheat and raise or lower your level or a mod alters it, this mods stat bonuses will alter accordingly upon the next level up screen. The stat bonuses are now retroactive and dynamic….
Made by request; upon level up all 3 attributes are increased by 1 in addition to regular level up rewards. Compatible with everything, can be added and removed at any time! Added stats can be removed by the ModAv console command; player.modav statToModify -(currentLevel-1) player.modav magicka -3 Get the mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47910 If you have…