I decided to finally learn Mod Configuration Menus, as planning the options and features around the many many restrictions of skyrims message boxes was giving me a headache and requiring i draw flowcharts.
So now balanced leveling has an MCM and i can provide alot more options in a much easier to use format. SkyUi is still optional for the mod, but without it your stuck with the default 1 of each attribute per level. Which is fine for some people.
For the curious, setting up MCM for creation kit is easy, but pretty hard to do without instructions ( the only ones i could even find were from Darkfox127 on youtube from 5 years ago).
- Can now toggle the mod on and off within mcm – the function that does the stat manipulation checks for a global variable that is toggled by the mcm button.
- You can toggle Stamina, Health and magicka independently
- You can set how much each value is changed per level. This is retroactive and won’t take affect until your next level up. you can also choose negative values from -50 to 50 in increments of 0.5 for each attribute.
- There is an option to remove bonus stats
- You can hit a button to force the mod to calculate attributes now (when all menus are closed). So you don’t have to wait for a level up to enjoy any settings you changed.
- Note the calculate and remove stats buttons adhere to the individual stat toggles.
Get the mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/47910
If you have a request or ideas for more features please leave comment or use the contact page.
Great post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well..
[…] we open the quest object we made for the MCM, in the last tutorial here: here AdFly. Then open the script in […]