- Changed UI color scheme to mimic Wazhacks.
- Added Escape menu, opened and closed with the escape key
- Escape menu contains navigation between screens
- Escape Menu features an Exit button
- Basic window mode settings
- New more fitting and eye pleasing background
- Better scaling for different resolutions and aspect ratios
The background contest! I’m hosting a screenshot and fanart contest on reddit. The 5 winning submissions will be used for backgrounds in a future update. The backgrounds will cycle through every time the screen changes. Though keep in mind they will be largely obscured.
The ultimate winner may choose any 1 key from my humble bundle backlog!(if i have a bunch of dlc keys for that game in the list you can have them too, same goes for old or especially cheap series of games, like the avernum trilogies).
- The winners will be decided by who has the most upvotes
- Submissions should either have the image on reddit or links to reliable image hosting sites, like Imgur, or your own site (not pinterest!).
- Submissions must be 1920x1080px or larger and maintain a 16:9 ratio.
- Submissions should be .pngs or JPEGs, but anything i can import into unity should be fine.
- Submissions may contain a signature or watermark (though if it obscures too much people will probably downvote it.
- You as the artist retain all rights to the work, but give Digineaux permission to use it how we see fit for the WazHack Unofficial Modding GUI project. If you request your work removed, i will remove it from future updates, but no past versions.