- In the top bar of Baldurs Gate 3 Mod Manager, in the shortcuts section open the mods folder
- extract the .pak to that folder
- click refresh in the mod manager or restart the program
- drag the mod from th right hand list to the left
- If you want to ensure this mod overwrites any incompatible mods changes place it below the other mod. if your installing it to an existing save game thats already modded, i reccomend putting it high in the list.
- click the export to game button
I do not reccomend or endorse any other mod managers or install methods.
- Race changes ussually require a new save game in my experience. Respecing wont fix it.
- Adds Entries to Lists/SpellLists.lsx but should be compatible with anything else that edits this file.
- Alters the 6 Drow entries in Progressions/Progressions.lsx Probably wont be compatible with anything else that does the same.