Armor and clothing. Anything not mentioned can assumed to be Vanilla or have only very minor changes.
Logical racial limits:
- Hivers can now where some shoes and most shirts.
- Soldier drones can wear some headwear
- Most skeletons can wear most clothes and Armor
- Shek have a more limited range of Armor and clothing due to their spikes.
- Sandagosa – can be worn by all but shek
- Bandanas – can be worn by anyone
- skeleton mask can be worn by skeletons
- Tagelmust – can be worn by all
- Turban – worn by all
- Chainmail can be worn by hivers
- Chainmail shirts have a lowered impact on combat skills, but a stealth debuff. Chainmail is flexible and comfortable to wear, but is not quiet.
- Cloth and similar soft shirts have very little effect on combat skills or stealth and can be worn by any race.
- Gis are often loose fitting, designed to make it hard to tell exactly where an opponents limb is, as well as be distracting. so ive given them a dodge bonus.
- Skin and skin suits grant some stealth.
- Shackles grant high armor to a very small part of the legs. They are thick iron after all.
- Drifters leather jacket got a small athletics boost, its designed for travel and adventure.
- traders leathers got a small athletics boost.
- Crab armor is designed to make the wearer more like a crab, so it is a fantastic unarmed option, with high bonus to unarmed, defense and fist damage, though rather slow and weighty.
- Gis have a small dodge bonus.
- Drifters pants give an athletics bonus
- armored pants given a defense bonus
- Set pants changed to match the theme of their body and head armor
- Crab shoes – are now painful to wear, slowing you down and damaging your mobility and unarmed. But have greatly increased defense.
- defense and unarmed bonuses to armored shoes
- drifters boots and sandals are better for traveling.
- Wooden sandals now have metal plates on the bottom, offering a tiny amount of defense. They also allow for better dodging on Kenshis sands.
- anything that covers the face has an increased stealth multiplier, while decreasing perception and marksman
- Shirts and Body gear have the greatest effect on martial skills, symbolizing freedom of movement and weight balance.
- Most armor gives a bonus to defense.
- Sleeved and gloved armor gives some bonus to unarmed, assassination and sometimes attack, as do appropriate boots.