Computers and Laptops
- Printer Setup
- Setting up your email
- Speeding Up Devices
- Diagnose faulty applications
- Configure your new Device
- Updating your device to latest version
- Installing specific programs and features
- Resetting WIFI password
- Blockers on some websites
- Email migration to Office 365
- printer connection to network
- Diagnose your internet speed
Work From Home
- Moving to office 365 or other cloud based services
- Support for the Google Suite, including Classrooms
- Troubleshooting microphones and webcams
- Setting up communication software
Hobbies and Projects
We are massive Tech Enthusiast geeks, so it’s always exciting to hear about and get a home project working! From automating a task at work, to setting up a voice controlled house, we would love to help you out.
Data Recovery and Backup Solutions
If a storage device becomes innaccessible or corrupted, immediately stop using it and safely disconect it if possible. Further use will often cause the damage or virus to spread to more and more files.
While we understand and have experienced the tragedy of losing data, there are times when it is impossible to recover. Ussually physical damage to the drive (being dropped for example) will cause some or all files to be irrecoverable.
There are specialist recovery experts that can sometimes recover even this data, but they can be expensive and hard to find.
Heres one: https://zeroalpha.com.au/
Your issue not listed? Contact Us anyway!
We can’t list every single potential issue on this site or you’d never be able to get to the bottom! We have experience with just about any consumer technology out there. So don’t hesitate to ask and don’t feel silly for asking a suppossedly “dumb” question. Technology is complicated, thats why we are here!