Get the updated mod here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14923
- Removed the duplicate mannequins from the forge.
- Replaced the crummy old dwarven slab, with a fancy double bed.
- The bed now also should count as being a safe owned bed.
- fixed the broken Aetherious storage in the forge
- Removed broken buff script from fancy dias in bedroom. There’s just no proper documentation for anything Papyrus related and CK won’t let me edit the source script for some reason.
This is a fully featured player home for Skyrim SE (actually it probably works in oldrim to, i should test that). It’s a magic themed portable home, with everything the hoarding mage needs. Get it on the nexus here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14923 Bedroom and Study Tones of bookshelves (require unlimited bookshelves to work properly) in the messy…
View the full mod page here Currently only the forge,nexus and study have been implemented. The nexus and study are pretty much finished, the forge has a long way to go, but is fully functional. u can also fast travel from anywhere in the home.Accessing the home is done by activating the book automatically added…