- Extract the zip to wherever you want (you can always move it, copy or delete it at any time).
- Run the .exe application within the folder
- Make any changes to the default values you wish, if any
- click “save class” in the top right
- open WazHack
- From the main menu click “mods”
- enable the mod you just created by clicking the tick next to it’s name
- Start a new game
How it works:
The program will compile the input into a text file formatted for WazHacks class modding features. It will also create a mod folder and meta file.
Default values are set so that you can run the program, click save class and it will generate a mercenary class and a mod folder and meta text for it. All you have to do after saving your class is to open WazHack and enable your newly created mod. By default the mod is called “Made With Wazhack GUI by Digineaux” and will be found in: “C:\Users”computerOrUserName”\AppData\LocalLow\Waz\WazHack\mods”